1. After the doctor had examined the child, he had a talk with his mother.
2. I threw away the newspaper after I had read it.
3. Mary had washed all the dishes before her mother came home from work.
4. Jack's father was watching TV last night when he heard a noise in the garden.
5. The travelers saw some camels when they were crossing the desert.
6. — Will you translate the article? - Yes, I'll bring it with me.
7. -When will he arrive? -He hasn't arrived yet when I've got to the cinema, the first film has started.
8. The students entered the classroom 5 minutes after the bell rang.
9. After she had closed and bolted the doors she went to bed.
10. I was reading the newspaper when I heard a strange noise.
11. The little boy had been fishing when he fell into the river.
12. — Has the magazine come? - Yes it has, Ann is reading it.
13. -Did you see the Loch Ness Monster? - I was flying over Loch Ness last week.