Red yeast rice is used to promote blood circulation, soothe upset stomach, and invigorate the function of the spleen, a body organ that destroys old blood cells and filters foreign substances. In 1977, Professor Endo in Japan discovered a natural cholesterol-lowering substance that is produced by a strain of Monascus yeast from red yeast rice. This substance inhibits HMG-CoA reductase, an enzyme that is important for the production of cholesterol in the body. Professor Endo named this substance moncacolin K. Since then, scientists have discovered a total of eight monacolin-like substances that have cholesterol-lowering properties.
Monacolin K: 0.4% (min)
Appearance: Red powder or Granule (to the order)
Source: Monacus purpureus fermented on Non-CMO rice
Moisture: ≤10 %
Heavy Metal(Pb) : ≤1 ppm
As: ≤1 ppm
Aflatoxin B1: ≤5.0 ppb
Citrinin : ≤50ppb
Yeast: ≤100 cfu/g
Total Plate: ≤10000 cfu/g
E.coli: ≤3 MPN/g
Pathogenic Bacteria: Absence
Shelf life:24 months
● 100% natural fermented from Monascus purpureus
● Own Non-GMO rice production base
● Citrinin content is strictly controlled during production by professional QC team.
● PH value widely applied with stable performance
Functions of red yeast rice:
● Achieve healthy blood lipids. Lower LDL cholesterol ("bad" form) including triglycerides levels. Help promote HDL cholesterol ("good" form).
● Support healthy blood pressure levels. Our product has significant potential to reduce hypertension risk in individuals.
● This product is also useful for improving blood circulation and for alleviating diarrhea and indigestion
● Health food
● Pharmaceutical ingredient
● Dietary supplement
● Traditional Chinese Medicine
Why choose us:
● Drafter of national standard of red yeast rice products in China.
● Customized service both before and after sales to ensure trouble free co-operation.
● Be concentrate, be professional. We only produce red yeast rice series products since founded.
● We Have Non-Gmo Rice Production Base to ensure the uniformity & consistency of the raw material and the quality of our products..
● ECOCERT ORGANIC
Red Yeast Rice 0.4% in stock